2017 Mini Sessions Are Back: Round One at CY O'Connor Dog Beach
Yay! Mini sessions are finally back for Summer 2017. I absolutely love these sessions, long days meeting lots of new doggos and their adoring owners, fun-filled and fast-paced... These sessions are perfect for every dog!
Round One at CY O'Connor Dog Beach will be held on Sunday November 12th, and sessions are available to book now, so here's what you get:
- A 25 minute photo session with up to 2 dogs from the same family (If you'd like to add more, please get in touch!)
- A social media preview within 3 days of your session
- An online gallery of fully edited images, for you to choose from, available within 3 weeks of your session
- A Blog post from the session, for you to share with family and friends
- Your choice of FIVE print resolution files from the session, chosen from the gallery
- Option to purchase any of the remaining print resolution files for up to 6 weeks following your session, for just $30.00 each
- Option to order prints at an additional cost, for up to 3 months following your session
Mini Session Investment: $100.00
How To Book:
These sessions fill up fast, so keep an eye out on my Facebook Page here, to find out which sessions are still available. Sessions times on November 12th are:
3.30pm - BOOKED
6.00pm - BOOKED
Once you've confirmed your session time is available, I'll send you the booking and payment link, so be quick! All bookings must be secured and paid for 2 weeks prior to the session.
Safety First: I recommend your pooches stay on-lead unless you are 100% happy with their recall and listening skills. Most of my pooch clients remain on-lead and I edit them out!
Before Your Session: I suggest arriving a little early for your session, let your pooch have a sniff around, a little exercise and get used to their surroundings before we start, that way your pooch will be ready to relax and let us capture their true personality!
Toys and Treats: I bring a range of toys and treats so grab your pooches attention during the session, if you would prefer to bring their favourite things along, please do! It's important that they are happy.
Be On Time: It's super important that you're on time for your session, that way we'll be able to use every minute of your session time capturing your pooches perfection!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch here, if you have any questions about booking your session.